Work for us
Have you got what is needed to provide high quality services for people with learning disabilities? If you are ready to change your life and help other people change theirs, then we would like to hear from you.
We value our employees and work hard to create a supportive and stimulating work environment. We also recognise the value of effective training and mentoring in giving you the support you will need to do a great job.
Support Workers (full time/part-time)
Relief Support Workers (you will need to be able to commit to working 100 support hours each year, April-March. You will also need the flexibility to attend mandatory training in accordance with CQC requirements for staff working in the Care sector).
To download a job pack and application form please click on the links below. Alternatively, please contact Sue Fovargue on 01223 883130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be sent to the HR Department, Cambridgeshire Mencap, 9 Church Lane, Fulbourn, Cambridge CB21 5EP
Download our current pay scales here
We offer all of our employees competitive rewards and benefits which include:
- Annual leave starting at 30 days (including bank holidays) and increasing with length of service
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Comprehensive training and support, including the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Continuing professional and personal development supported by supervisions and regular appraisals
- Group consultation through our Staff Forum
- Employee Assistance Programme