Give your support to people with learning disabilities by becoming a member of Cambridgeshire Mencap.
As a member you will enjoy a range of benefits:
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting and all of our other events
- The chance to help us make important decisions about the way Cambridgeshire Mencap is run, its policies and priorities
- A free copy of our regular newsletter
If you become a voting member (aged 18 years or over) you can also stand as candidate for our Board of Trustees and vote to elect members to the Cambridgeshire Mencap Board.
Membership options and rates
Adult member (aged 18 years or over)
- In part time employment: £10
- In full time employment: £20
- Young person (aged 12 -17 years), student, unemployed, aged over 65 years: £5
- Volunteers: £1
- One or more adults, plus one or more children/young people aged under 18 years: £25
If you want to find out more about becoming a member, call us on 01223 883130 or email us at: email@example.com
Alternatively you can download a membership form here